Saturday, 28 July 2012

enchanted polish


I have had some mixed experiences with this range, I am finding it doesn't play nicely with nail envy, but it seems to settle longer if I add a layer of normal base coat on top of the nail envy.  Now I just need to figure out what top coat it will play nicely with.  The pix below are some of the colours I bought recently, I never got any pictures of Across The Universe.  I have found that at least two of these are very pigmented and good for stamping and dotting.


Austin Powers and Marge's Blue Beehive


vampire's dessert



this was stamped with vampire's dessert


the bright blue is marge's beehive!  I haven't yet stamped with this.

1 comment:

  1. Austin Powers looks so good on you! And the blue Beehive polish is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.