Saturday, 28 July 2012

Inspired by The Nailasaurus (but not as neat!)




I decided to stamp my nails today using the Red Angel stamping plates from Sammy at the Nailasaurus.  As I have striping tape I decided to do an accent nail in the laser mani tutorial found here striping tape I decided to do an accent laser nail.


I started with two coats of nail envy, on my ring finger I topped this with color club base as I found this helps the Enchanted Polish I was about to use stick.


On all my fingers except the ring I put on one coat of a-england Camelot, on ring it was one coat of Enchanted Polish Marge's Blue Beehive. This was topped with Seche Vite.


Then I stamped using Red Angel plates RA109 and RA113 with Marge's Blue Beehive over the black polish, this is a great stamper images transferred well.  On the already blue ring finger I used some striping tape and then painted a layer of Camelot.  I peeled the tape off straight away using tweezers and added a layer of W7 top coat to finish.










4 comments:

  1. So pretty! That blue is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love the shade of blue, I just need to figure out the wear time and how to extend it!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.