Friday, 27 July 2012

My favourite dotticure


I recently made a long comment on a post about nail art and realised that I haven't tried out much myself for a while, mainly just stamping.  I last broke out the dotting tools about about six weeks ago.


direct sun


indoor lighting


indoor lighting



what I used


My original plan was to use a-england Bridal Veil as the base colour, but I switched it for a-england Guinevere.  I then created a random pattern of dots using Enchanted Polish Marge's Blue Beehive, a-england Bridal Veil, Perceval and Avalon.  My base was two coats of  Nail Envy.  The pictures above are without top coat apart from the direct sun shot, I finished off with a layer of the dreaded Poshe after the photos, and the direct sun picture was grabbed today in my lunch.  The lilac in Guinevere looks so neutral on the indoor pictures, just could not capture it!

I really like the dotticure, must do them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.