Friday, 27 July 2012

Some of my recent stamping with cheeky plate CH13.




I have tried Enchanted Polish Vampire's Dessert as a stamping polish as it seems highly pigmented. I love it used this way, it really works well, very easy to use, image transferred to stamper cleanly each time. Normally when I stamp I find that at least one attempt will not transfer cleanly from plate to stamper, meaning cleaning it straight off and wasting polish to start over. Vampire's Dessert produced a full coverage image first scrape every time.



I used CH13 several times recently as I like the image, stamping over a-england Guinevere and Galahad. The images above are after 24hrs of wear. I used 2 coats nail envy, two coats of a-england, one coat of a-england top coat, stamped with Vampire's Dessert, then added Poshe. I am still wearing this as I really like the colours.

I then added China Glaze Matte Magic after 48hrs wear:



I used W7 lime green and a-england St George to get the following images:






I really like the Cheeky image plates, they seem to be crisp images every time. I have the second series Bundle Monster plates, a large stamping plate A by Cheeky and a couple of Konads but keep going for Cheeky plates at moment.  I have just got my mitts on the Red Angel plates, but am yet to try them.

2 comments:

  1. The green stamping looks great on you, and the matted stamping looks really nice, too. Can't believe that was after a few days' wear! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really pleased with the wear time I get from a-england polishes, they seem to stick like glue.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.