Another failed idea of a manicure! I saw a tape mani which looked really simple, but wanted to try bolder colours, so I started with a layer of a-england Perceval, then a coat of Seche. Once dry I taped off the pattern which on my left hand was a vertical stripe to left and a horizontal to top, on right hand I had them opposing, vertical to right and horizontal to bottom of nail. So far so good.
Then I added a layer of a-england Camelot, one coat and perfect.
I peeled off the tape and started to see it... my nails resembled a chocolate box. All I was missing was the bow! I added a layer of Poshe and my nails never set properly, many smudged off that night (not that I was bothered it saved on removal time when I changed them the next morning) Only nails left in tact were right hand middle and ring finger, so I took these as a reminder NOT to combine black and red like this again!!