Sunday, 26 August 2012

Dotticure

I hadn't used my dotting tools for a while so had a random Dotticure earlier this week. 

This is after I filed them into super-nubs. I am having a major eczema flare up on my hands at moment, but trying to get hands back in shape with lots of emollients!

For this I used 2x Nail Envy, 2xColor Club neutral from boho collection (names on bottles would help!) then dotted with Barry M Red Glitter and Coral, piCture pOlish Fake Tan, a-england Bridal Veil and Princess Tears and Orlys Halleys Comet.




4 comments:

  1. I love this! It's adorable! Your dots look so perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was going to cheat on the small black dots and use a Sharpie pen, but if I'd gone digging in the drawer my nails would have gotten ruined!

      Delete
  2. This is very cute! Dotting tools are so versatile, I love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I love dotting tools, I don't play with them often enough.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.