Thursday, 9 August 2012

Lots of nail mail!

When we opened the door tonight there was a mountain of jiffy envelopes waiting!  Where there was actually four.  But it seemed like a mountain, especially when you add the contents onto the  two envelopes I got yesterday and the box I picked up from the post office last night.

Across the last two days I have had the following polishes arrive:

My China Glaze and matte W7 polish order from NailPolishDirect.



L-R: Electrify, Harvest Moon, Agro, Stone Cold and Skyscraper

L-R: Matt Green and Matt Pink (the lack of "e" is W7's choice)


My Sally Hansen order from Cosmetics Fairy.


L-R: Byte, LCD, Wavelength, Hue, Resolution, Spectrum, DVD, Laser


My piCture pOlish prize from Llarowe's generous Facebook giveaway.


Fake Tan

My Nubar and Butter London polishes from Amazon.


L-R: All Hail the Queen, Ruby Lee, Black Knight

L-R: Iris Dust, Earth, Reclaim

Oooops looks like I spent a bit too much time (and money) online over the weekend... I'm still awaiting on smudge fixer arriving, I think this will be an excellent investment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.