Saturday, 15 September 2012

Barry M Gelly Nail Mail

I spied the new Barry M Gelly finishes polishes on NailPolishDirect on Thursday evening, being a little indecisive I ended up ordering them all!  I found some fab swatches of them here on Britnails blog and after looking at them I couldn't pick any colours I liked more than another.


 L-R: Satsuma, Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Blood Orange, Prickly Pear, Blueberry, Blue Plum, Blackberry, Watermelon

They arrived this morning - this is the reason I regularly order from their website, I placed my order on Thursday evening and they arrived Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. oh i am so lloking forward for these polishes .. waiting for launch on their site.. they are going to launch some glitter polishes too.. ll order all together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping an eye out for the glitters, i saw the previews in the week.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.