Friday, 21 September 2012

OPI Nail Mail and a glitter-fest

 I recently ordered some OPIs from Amazon, I wanted the glittery holo polish Servin Up Sparkle and the duo chrome pink / gold Rally Pretty Pink from the Serena Williams collections.  These were both delivered earlier this week.  I also ordered Jade is the New Black, Suzy Says Feng Shui and Wooden Shoe Like to Know.  I've ordered the China Glaze Halloween polish Immortal and today the new Barry M Glitters went on sale on their website so it would have been rude not to purchase them :)

Here's the OPIs along with Orly Halley's Comet as I decided to combine them for a glitter fest of a mani, both having the similar gold foil effect.


I took a picture of the just painted nails here, no clean up, before I topped them with the glitter.


Here's with glitter and INM Northern Lights Silver Holo (for extra sparkle!) after two days wear.  It looks like there is tip wear however this was shrinkage (which I don't normally get with INM)





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! I wish I could capture holo in focus, but more often it has to be blurry for the full affect!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.