Saturday, 1 September 2012

Pondering

I've been wondering about PVA glue.

At the moment I've read a lot of posts about the joy of peeling off glitter, and may start to humour glitter with this solution.

When I was a kid and in infant and junior school I used to cover my hands and peel the glue off. What I started to wonder is the feasibility of painting my fingers to knuckle and peeling off after water marbling...? But thinking about this isn't this a water based glue so it'll probably lead to me swearing a lot and covered in a mess of glue and polish. I don't often watermarble as I find the taping a hideous pain in the arse. Might try dipping some plastic bag cuttings into the pattern and peeling off to apply. Hmmmmm I think I could try this at some point.

I haven't posted any nails for day or two as the hole in broken finger has passed free edge and middle finger is now super duper nub. So low finger tip was sore for first couple of days. 

Still the light is at end of tunnel now.

4 comments:

  1. The water marble experiment sounds great!! Definitely tell us the results when you do it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how it would work, with it being water based I'm thinking once dipped it would be slime.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE to peel my nail polish off, it is such a terrible habit my mani will never last longer than two days before I give in. I even go over the edges just so I have something to peel in the meantime. oops x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrible for that too! If I feel one bit starting to peel on a single nail I'll be checking abd peeling them all. I'm not sure what's up with me at mo, my nails of late seem not to grip polish anymore. Maybe glue base will help!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.