Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Blue Camo

This is another scheduled post to give me chance to try and get over the lingering lurgy.

As I was wearing the W7 Magnetic Chrome complete with bubbles (which I posted yesterday) I decided to add some camoflage having recently seen a great tutorial here at A Girl and Her Polish blog.

I used the W7 Chrome as my base and chose several blue based colours to create my camo.  I used Konad Princess Polish Blue, Enchanted Polish Marge's Blue Beehive, Orly Halley's Comet and W7 Blue Lagoon.  

I didn't realise how close the Konad and Enchanted Polish were, more or less the same colour, with a different finish, if I was doing this again I would replace the Konad with a different blue, perhaps a-england Tristam or Galahad or perhaps a deep purple shade instead.




My most favourite nail was my left thumb, it's the one with the most camo shape to the dots I dragged over the nail.

6 comments:

  1. This effect looks pretty cool!

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The effect of this is so lovely I love blues!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blues too much it would seem! I love the effect and am going to try again with a different colour scheme some day soon :)

      Delete
  3. emma i think this is very very cute, well done xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.