Friday, 26 October 2012

Did I Really Do Two Watermarbles in Two Days?!

....  Yes I did!

Buoyed with a bit of success I had another go!

I used a base of 1x OPI Nail Envy and 1x OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls then for the marble used My Boyfriend Scales Walls along with a-england Camelot, Galahad and Tristam, once I'd finished I topped off with a coat of Seche Vite.

I was so excited I had to take some pictures straight away to show I'd done another marble! These are still quite badly cleaned up as I still have the beastie of a cough which just loves acetone.  I'm going away next week so hopefully I'll enjoy a little sea air and it'll blow the cough away!

Here's a few pics.
 Right hand is still quite covered in polish.  Oooops.
 I love the left middle finger, that's the perfect water marble swirl IMO.
 Left thumb
 Left middle finger
Extreme close up of right ring finger

So there we have it, two marbles in two days!

I'm going to try and schedule some posts for next week as I go away tomorrow, but I may not have time.  If we have wifi then there's more chance of managing it, but if I go AWOL that'll be the reason.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, I so suck at this very jealous of your fab ones!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.