Monday, 15 October 2012

W7 Magnetic Chrome

I'm still ill!  Haven't been well for a week now, so I'm scheduling a couple of posts over the next few days.

As I was feeling under the weather I wanted a quick easy way of hiding my horrible naked nails, so my solution was to use a magnetic polish, as generally they go on in one coat and dry quickly.

I used 1x Nail Envy and 1x W7 Magnetic Chrome, skipped top coat.

The above is "just done" and is taken against the glass placemat I use to stop me getting polish all over the breakfast bar, this is why there is polish all over the counter!

The picture below is not showing it, but this mani bubbled horribly.  I suspect it was something to do with the temperature of the house and me also having a temp.




This one made me realise how much I've used stripes of late, even when picking a magnet I gravitated towards the stripy one!! Someone should make a dotty magnet, how awesome would that be?!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I once read a tutorial about creating your own patterned magnets, but it seemed a lot of work. Perhaps the polish gods will hear this cry?

      Delete
    2. I bought a "fishnet" pattern magnetic polish over the weekend and tried the polish out yesterday. Because I couldn't get the design to be crisp, it actually looks like dots.

      Delete
  2. I love it! I really want a magnetic polish!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have four, three are w7 and the other one is a nails inc. I found the cheaper ones much better although the magnet design using by nails inc is nicer.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.