Friday, 23 November 2012

a-england Merlin over King Arthur.

For those who aren't already in the know, the fab creator of a-england Adina has a short time offer in place at the moment for "Gothic Times" which combines some of the newer Gothic Beauties and some of the older collections in a selection of nine polishes at £6 and some duos available at £10.  You can see the offer here at the a-england website (delivery is still free worldwide)

I have previously purchased most of the a-england range and am considering using this offer to buy a back up of Camelot.

Here's Merlin, a silver glitter, layered over King Arthur which is a slate grey (I posted King Arthur alone yesterday in my Nubar post when I used it underneath.)




King Arthur is part of the £6 offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.