Tuesday, 20 November 2012

A Rainbow of Glitter

I didn't realise quite how many bottles of glittery polish I actually have.  The ones which build up to an opaque coverage are shown above.

Here's some closer bottle shots.
 L-R - Barry M Red Glitter, Butter London Rosie Lee, beauty uk Purple Glitter No 45, China Glaze Electrify, Enchanted Polish Austin Powers
 W7 Cosmic Green, George at Asda unnamed teal, W7 Cosmic Blue, W7 Blue Diamonds
China Glaze Skyscraper, China Glaze Tinsel Town, a-england Merlin

Unfortunately I don't have 12 fingers so I cannot wear them all as a rainbow, so for post I lost the W7 Blue Diamond and the George teal glitter as they both need a thick layer for opaque-ness.

Being terribly lazy I added a layer of PVA glue then wore these over the purple gradient I did for No H8 day, these have been a while waiting to be posted!  The gradient can still be seen peeking through on some of the pictures below.

Most of these are two coats although some do have a third coat, then topped off with 2x Seche to try for a smooooooooth finish.




I doctored the last two pictures to get them side by side: in order that the colour ran left to right I had to flip the image, so they are reversed.

4 comments:

  1. I love wearing a different polish on each finger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the look of the W7 ones, what are they called?

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The W7 are Cosmic Blue, Cosmic Green and Blue Diamonds. I have paired Blue Diamonds with Konad Princess Polish in Blue and it gets a jelly sandwich finish without the layering.

      Delete
  3. I've just bought Cosmic Green and Purple from W7, can't wait to try them out now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.