Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Dotti skittles

I wanted to do something "skittle" like in the style of Sammy from the Nailasaurus, I love the manis she does where each nail has a different design using the same colours / glequins.  As I don't have glequins I used dots.  

My two colours of choice were a-england Lady of the Lake, the purple with a soft holo from The Mythicals collection and Barry M Pomegranate, the vibrant pink cream from the Gelly polish collection.  I chose these due to their one coat nature and their vibrant clash in both colour and finish.

I used dots on my fingers and striping tape to create a pattern on my thumbs.

My base was two coats of nail envy then one matte magic.  My top coat is Seche.






1 comment:

  1. Looks good, good combo of colours.

    I really like the design on your middle finger! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.