Wednesday, 21 November 2012

My Stash

I'm running out of storage space!  I should try to get a Helmer or something similar, I keep looking in Costco in case something suitable appears!



I keep my polishes in three boxes, the top of the box my tablet came in, the bottom of same box and a small box I've had a while.

On the picture above the left box holds my China Glaze, OPI, W7 and Nubar (always a mess because the round bottles don't stack neatly) 

The middle box has my a-england, Barry M, Butter London, Sally Hansen and Color Clubs (they all stack in neatly as the bottles are square)

The smaller box on the right has my Nails Inc, Konad, Enchanted Polish and some other odds and sods.

I keep them by brand rather by colour, I did once sort them by colour but put them back to brand within days as I couldn't find a thing!   I do occasionally sort them into colour groups to check for dupes, this is the most recent time I did it...

Hubby thought the blue pile would be biggest but it's actually the greens I have most of!  The second biggest pile was purple.  There weren't many dupes apart from ones I have previously compared.

5 comments:

  1. The Helmer is a wonderful invention! Ideal for polishes, except the tall Bourjois ones!

    If you get one though, you might just be tempted to fill it! Nothing wrong with that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I brought a low chest of drawers with 3 drawers the other day I've allready used up a whole draw! LOL! I have no idea what to do with all my polishes now!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep mine in a big box too, but keep running out of space! I'd love some shelves so I can see the colours easily too without having to pull em out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a Helmer, it is so useful!

    Think you should line up your polishes and take pics - I'm so nosy and would love to see your stash! I'm slowly going through mine and putting them on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here's how it was in July, since then I've pretty much put any "Nail mail" in posts, I do have the list on the tab at the top though http://bornpunk78.tumblr.com/page/3

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.