Thursday, 29 November 2012

Polish Lemming Facets of Fuchsia

One of my polish lemmings for some time now has been Facets of Fuchsia by Revlon.  Imagine my glee when I saw that Anna of Anna's Polish Addiction had posted a blog sale and this beauty is on there new and unused (a full bottle!!)

Anna kindly bought this in a day earlier than expected and I have gleefully painted my nails tonight with this :)  

My cuticles are a bit rough at moment, it's the sudden bitter cold snap, my hands are't appreciating it!




Out of curiousity I mattified it too, but have to say I prefer the shiny finish.


This is my first ever Revlon polish, so I've got to get used to their brush and formula now!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab!! I've not tried mine yet - excited. Did you layer it over black?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two coats no undies, was considering black but decided for first time I'd wear it alone

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.