Thursday, 15 November 2012

Simple Dotticure

 This one is a quick post to show the simple dotticure I went for on Sunday after my watermarble failure in this post.

It's a bit messy due to the aftermath of the watermarble, polish that I didn't even see with my eyes showing up on the pictures!

After my normal base of nail envy and matte magic I used my base colour of Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear, I used the soft green CG Kinetic Candy and added a diagonal row of dots, I then took the pink Barry M Gelly in Grapefruit and used same size dotting tool placing dots alternately along my "line" of green, then finally I used CG Electric Beat and the other (smaller) end of my dotting tool to add some blue dots.  All topped of with a coat of Seche.






1 comment:

  1. This is so so pretty I really have to get my hands on some Gellys!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.