Sunday, 11 November 2012

Watermarble

I've seen  a lot of "lazy 15" watermarbles over the last couple of days and decided to have another go as it's Sunday and I had a little more time available.

My nude base was Nails Inc Basil Street, I used China Glaze Electric Beat and Kinetic Candy along with Barry M Gelly Polishes in Prickly Pear and Grapefruit for the marble, I then topped with Glamour Glitter and Seche.

L-R Basil Street, Prickly Pear, Grapefruit, Electric Beat, Kinetic Candy, Glamour Glitter.

 The glitter after the watermarble turned out to be a mistake, even with Seche it didn't set and I wrinkled my right index finger up more or less straight away, hence me clutching smudge fixer in my mitt here!  I love the heart on my left little finger!

I took the photos then cleaned it off and did a new mani!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.