Thursday, 27 December 2012

Christmas Haul!

My Christmas gifts had included some polish related items...

OPI set  of Pirouette My Whistle and Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, Layla Holo in Ultra Violet, nail bead set, stickers and a correction pen.  I also got a bottle of Avoplex oil which I forgot to add to this little lot.

Aside from this I got an Amazon voucher and some money.... so I got on Amazon and ordered the last couple of China Glaze Cirque du Soleil's I'd been eyeing, China Glaze Fairy Dust and two Barry Ms.  

The money lured me to fellow British Nail Blogger Sally at Nailpron's online store Sally's Magpies Magnificent Nail Emporium where I ordered some Jade Holographics, another of the Layla holos and a jelly polish from the HITS range.

After my no buy 12 polishes feels like a mahoooosive amount!

Oh and before Christmas I ordered the Nails Inc Leather and Skulls set too!


1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.