Thursday, 6 December 2012

My favourite dotticure - so far!

My dotting tools are my most used piece of nail art equipment, they were dirt cheap from eBay.  I've been fancying some black and white nails for a while so I tried it, with a red accent nail.  I buggered up the red dots on my left accent nail sot they are slightly bigger!

My white was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, my black a-england Camelot and my red a-england Perceval.

The macro highlights some very fine streaking on the black- not so visible IRL, it's from the polish starting to thicken after a while.  The white on my cuticles is also not so visible IRL, but the flash seems to make it scream on camera.




5 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the black and white. Maybe white dots on black would be cool too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on black is what I was going to do for the accent, but my OPI white isn't a good dotting white, and is the only white I have at mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma!! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out this post to see what you have to do :)
    http://www.totally-nailed.com/2012/12/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dotticures they are my favourite mani , great job love the colour combo's

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.