Wednesday, 12 December 2012

My Favourite Reds

With Christmas fast approaching it seems a good time to pull out shades of red.  I don't have many reds, it isn't my most favoured of shades.

My all time favourite red - which I don't have at present - is Nails Inc Aspen.  From what I remember it to be, Perceval by a-england is a very similar red.

Here are my most favourite of reds, they are l-r a-england Perceval, Nails Inc Holly Hill, Barry M Red Glitter, OPI A Ruby for Rudolph and OPI You Rock-a-pulco Red.



In the "on the nail" picture below the a-england and OPI ARFR look very similar.  They actually have a very different finish which the camera didn't want to pick up.


Look a black label OPI!  The brush on this is the old style thin brush and I really don't like it any more!


3 comments:

  1. I love red nails! The glittery Barry M one is gorgeous :)
    I've nominated you for a Liebster award
    http://www.soyoubeauty.com/blog/13/liebster-award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perceval is an amzing red.

    I like Max Factor's Wine Red, have you tried it? It's my hubby's fav nail polish (on me) of all time and his second fav is CG's Ruby Pumps! Which is also in my list too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried many Max Factor polishes - I have two and neither of them inspired me to buy more. Their brush turns me right off! Ruby Pumps is one of those polishes I like but haven't got around to buying.

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.