Monday, 10 December 2012

My Polish Nemesis Revisited.

I have previously posted about Max Factor's Fantasy Fire and how I find it a nightmare to apply, or to get decent results.

This weekend I revisited the Fantasy Nightmare and tried it with two other colours to see if I could achieve something worth posting and this is what I got...

My bases were China Glaze Bogie on index and middle fingers along with Jungle Queen on ring and little fingers.  The picture below shows one coat, the camera seems to have picked up some streaking on Jungle Queen but this wasn't visible IRL.



Let the fantasy begin





Extreme close up!


I'm starting to like this polish again...

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, glad you've tried it again :) The sparkle is so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job, looks lovely and twinkly! I love the way the light hits it. Its great when you give polish a second chance and it works out so much better than you hoped :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.