Saturday, 15 December 2012

Nails for Newtown

Yesterday it was with some horror that the events in Connecticut began to unfold.  When something so vile unleashes you can't help but wonder about those left behind and the scars (both mental and physical) they will now be carrying.  Tragic at any time, but in the build up to Christmas it seems even worse, there will be gifts unopened and in years to come no sense of excitement for these families about Christmas.  Here in the UK it echoes back to Dunblane when something so similar happened in 1996.

I am reposting some nails from earlier in the month, but they seem appropriate, I have naked nails right now but this is what I will be wearing later.


2 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.