Monday, 24 December 2012

Nails Inc Southwark

I've been fancying this blue for a while, this mani is unseasonal, but I had a play about with using Nails Inc Southwark as the base for a Union Jack (it's meant to be a Union Flag now I believe, but Jack is the term I always use for this!) I have heard it described as a "crelly" finish, cream meets jelly.  It is a gorgeous high shine, although it's looking a little dull on these pictures. 

After applying this blue (one coat!) I added stripes of white using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and red OPI You Rock-a-pulco Red and topped with Seche.

This was taken after a very busy day on second day of wear and had some terrible tipwear.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.