Saturday, 29 December 2012

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvellous

This is the first of my manis using the new polishes I got a Christmas, I used the OPIs.  The darkgrey finish of Lucerne-tainly Look Marvellous is amazing, it isn't something I think any camera shot will ever do justice.  It goes on as a glistening gun metal grey, with lots of micro glitters giving hints of pink, blue and purple.

 I added a layer of Pirouette My Whistle on my ring fingers.

The following pictures are after a day's wear.  I actually wore this for two days!





I want to try a comparison of LLM against China Glaze Stone-Cold.  Mattify LLM for one comparison and add topcoat to Stone Cold for another.  It may be a while before I get around to these as I am prepping for the Jan 31 day challenge just now!

3 comments:

  1. This is a really nice color on you. Your photos and cleanup/manis are super lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I actually haven't been able to clean up since before Christmas, the little brush I was using fell apart and I haven't got a new one yet (I ordered one from Amazon as it's cheaper than buying in a shop but it hasn't been delivered) I think it's just my painting technique which is improving

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.