Sunday, 23 December 2012

Santa nail art

Sincerely Stephanie created an awesome mani with Santa on her nails.   I had to try it, from looking at her pictures I could see what she had done, so I tried to recreate an accent nail with Santa on it.  Since I created this Stephanie has created a you tube tutorial.

I used Nails Inc Holly Hill red on the rest of my nails and topped with China Glaze's Get Carried Away (think of Santa once he's covered in coal dust from going down chimneys!)

The majority of my posts show my right hand and I'm right handed so I'm quite impressed I managed to do this!





Here's my left hand accent nail - wonky mouth!



Here's the polishes I used, L-R these are Color Club Nomadic in Nude, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, a-england Camelot, Nails Inc Holly Hill, Barry M Gelly Grapefruit, Sally Hansen Metallic Momentum and China Glaze Get Carried Away.



I'm not impressed with the combination of Get Carried Away and Holly Hill - upon removal some of the larger hex's managed to leave red staining on my nails, WTF??? How this happened I don't know but I have four nails looking like they have measles :(

This is my last daily post for the next week, I've scheduled a couple of posts over the next week.  I normally post on a daily basis but I'm going to try and get some family time in and some prep ready for a January challenge when I'll be back to daily posting.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.