Saturday, 15 December 2012

Sat-art-day: anything Christmassy.

My first Sat-art-day didn't go so well, time to try again.

This week is anything Christmassy, so after seeing a fab tutorial by Claire at Nuthin but a Nail Thing for Reindeer nails I thought I'd try it out!

In my opinion these have turned out a bit more like robins with dodgy wings, but hubby said they look like Rudolph. I realised they have no ears, perhaps this is why I thought robins.

My polishes were a base of OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls topped with Servin Up Sparkle for a snowy background (I have posted these alone here) and then I used China Glaze Goin My Way, a-england Camelot, Barry M Red Glitter and the same white as my base to create the reindeer.






3 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.