Monday, 3 December 2012

W7 Multi Glitter Dazzle

W7 Multi Dazzle Glitter, a polish I picked up in an order from NailPolishDirect at the back end of August, and have only worn twice, once with green and then this time.....

I paired it with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I forgot the PVA base, so I regretted this combi when it came to scrubbing off, although the glitter was scattered so I just about coped!! (lol!)


This drew quite a few compliments.





I may have to re-buy My Boyfriend Scales Walls, it's probably the best base for everything, ever!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, W7 really do come up with some lovely polishes, and at a bargain price too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I saw this in a shop the other day and didn't buy it! Got a couple of similar ones to it and my hubby was quite proud of me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likey, very much! I think it's about time for me to invest in a bottle of that OPI myself now too as you combo it very well and give me inspiration! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.