Friday, 11 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 11 Splatter

Splatter manis are not really something I've ever tried - I think they look fab, but far too messy for me to start splattering polish about.  As someone who is naturally very clumsy, I don't need any extra reasons to make a mess!  

I remembered seeing this post by Kayla Shevonne and a follow on tutorial post as I have previously attempted the tutorial. 






L-R My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Blueberry, Pomegranate, Hanging in the Balance, Fake Tan, Matte Green, Neon Green.

5 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely brilliant! I definitely want to try this design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow This looks Great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you kept that on for a while! It's so eye-catching and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the splatter mani. Great choice of colours too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.