Friday, 11 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 12 Tape Mani

Day 12 has been one I have been looking forwards to as a tape mani is something I am familiar with.

I have previously posted two multicoloured striped sets of nails and this is what I planned to do today.

Not impressed with todays results so only two pictures.  I used a white base (as ever OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls) then Seche.  Once dry I used striping tape and a small paintbrush to fill in the gaps.  I used China Glaze Def Defying, Hanging in the Balance and Creative Fantasy along with Barry M Gelly in Grapefruit.  

I had an accident and managed to splodge Grapefruit all over my middle finger and ruined it, I corrected it, but can still see it, grrrrrrrrrrr. I also seem to have cut my middle finger, no idea how.




Here's one of my previous tape mani's, looking back I can't believe how much my nail shape and photos have changed!!



2 comments:

  1. Love the colors! So yummy and cheerful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I really love your colors!! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.