Monday, 21 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 21 Merge or Melt

Merge or Melt was one of the challenges which left me stumped.  In the end I opted for this gradient which I have previously used as an accent nail.  The two colours merge together so well, melting seamlessly into one finish.

piCture pOlish Fake Tan is an orange cream finish, Barry M Retro Coral is a shimmer finish.  Despite the two being different finishes they go together so well.

I used a base of matte polish, then one coat of Coral, once dry I sponged, then finished with W7 Diamond top coat for a smooth finish.





Disclaimer - I got the Barry M as part of an offer when buying three others this was free, the piCture pOlish is one which I won in a giveaway by Llarowe, the W7 topcoat was also on an offer when purchasing other polishes, so the polishes I used here cost me nothing!

4 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.