Saturday, 26 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 26 Inspired by your country.

Day 26 is the hardest of all of the "inspired by" days for me.  I have gone a bit cliche here, after I did these I thought of lots of fab British inspirations like James Bond, the Beatles etc, but what did I go for?  A Union Jack sorry a Union "Flag," a crown and the Olympic rings after the 2012 Olympics.  I also had to foresty green nails which were inspired by my part of the UK, where I live is Robin Hood territory so it is Sherwood Forest inspired green!

My clean up brush has died a death in the acetone and made more mess than it solved!




I used for green Revlon Emerald City; for Union Jack I used a base of Nails Inc Southwark, then striper brush for white OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, the red was OPI You Rock-a-pulco Red; the crown nail is a base of a-england Camelot, stamped with OPI Golden Rules and dotted with Enchanted Polish Across the Universe and OPI Unfor-Greta-bly Blue; the ringed nail was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, dotted with the same blue, red, green and back as used previously, the yellow is a freebie which came with Cosmo a few months ago.

4 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.