Thursday, 31 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 31 Recreate someone elses mani Part I

Day 31 Part I because I am so in awe of so many manis that I think the next week of posts will be recreating some of the awesome creations I have seen!

This one was SpecialGirl Nails' day 13 cheer yourself up mani.

My interpretation of this was done using a base coat of Nomadic Nude from Color Club Back to Boho collection.  Once dry I sponged over using Earthy Angel from the same Color Club collection, more Nomadic in Nude and  Barry M Satsuma.  This was topped with Seche then rimmel matte topcoat.  I then used the same stamping plates as SpecialGirlNails and stamped with a-england Camelot.  I didn't use any topcoat at this point as I like the shiny stamp and matte base.

I doubled stamped my little finger. I had never considered using two different plates for same design, it works so well! Thanks Cazzy!!!

Bit messy as my new clean up brush arrived and I've ordered the wrong one. FML.









1 comment:

  1. Eeek! These are lovely Emma, I also really like the matte base and shiny stamping! I'm very flattered that you chose one of my manicures!

    *blushes and looks sheepish*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.