Friday, 4 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 4 Pink

Butter London Rosie Lee is my pink of choice.  I once saw a fab post showing Rosie Lee over a nude as a v-gap mani.  I'm not so good on getting my V's centrally placed, so I opted to dot over a nude and have a whole pink nail as an accent.

My base is Nails Inc Basil Street, which went on in one coat.  The Rosie Lee nail is two coats, although to be fully opaque with no visible nail line it probably would have benefited from an extra coat.









5 comments:

  1. Pink and nude are so pretty together, love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Butter polish so much! I really like your manis, so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award:) Check it out at
    http://naily-perfect.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that v shaped mani. Have you tried using tape to do your 's? It may help with your placement .Just a thought. :-) love this idea and that pink glitter!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.