Sunday, 6 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 6 Your Favourite Colour Family.

Todays challenge your favourite colour family. Mine is teal/blue/green shades, I have lots of them. Given we have blurple perhaps we should have grue?

I used five colours: China Glaze Kinetic Candy, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Jade is the New Black, Suzi Says Feng Shui and Essie Shine of the Times. SOTT is layered over white on my thumb and kinetic candy on my little finger.

The gradient nail using MBSW, KC and SSFS is my favourite.








6 comments:

  1. I also like teal shades :) I really like your gradient and dotticure on it, good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! My favorite is your pointer finger. I love the interlocking parts and I love that you did dots on those parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mani!
    I love teal shades, your dotticure, and The gradiƫnt.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pointer & middle finger nail art!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.