Tuesday, 8 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 8 Duochrome, Flakie or Holo

Day 8 has to be flakie day for me. 

I got my first flakie polish about this time a year ago and was sold instantly on it's soft finish, it's two tone some times three tone effect and the ease of removal.

I'm using Essie Shine of the Times as my flakie of the day.  I have previously posted this over blue and black in this post.  Now I'm posting it over lighter, more pastel shades.  I love flakies over lilac in particular.

All of the polishes I used below are one coat plus a coat of Essie SOTT, thumb is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, index is China Glaze Kinetic Candy, middle is China Glaze Electric Beat, ring is a-england Guinevere, little finger is China Glaze Foie Gras. 





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, i love how it looks over the different shades x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.