Monday, 7 January 2013

Nail Mail

Today I got the last of my Christmas Nail Mail: China Glaze Fairy Dust: I love having a holo top coat and my bottle of INM Northern Lights has run out so I grabbed this.  Admittedly this isn't a fast drying top coat which was a perk of Northern Lights, but this is still holo  and I have Seche!

To see how the coverage is I have tried it over two bases, black a-england Camelot and soft green China Glaze Kinetic Candy.

This is one coat of matte as a base, one coat of the colours then one coat of Fairy Dust, no top coat.  I've thrown in a blurry picture deliberately for the holo.





I have extra stubbiny nubbins right now as I broke the corner off my middle finger and decided rather than having a wonky nail or a shorter nail just to take a couple of millimeter off each nail.  When I look at my posts Nov-Dec I can see my nails have grown so much that I have no worries about them growing again now!

Thankfully I have already prepped most of the 31 Day Challenge so there will be some growing time :) 

1 comment:

  1. I have fairy dust myself and I perfer to use it over darker polishes. I feel like it pops better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.