Friday, 1 February 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 31 Recreate someone elses mani Part II

Part II is a recreation of Arletta's day one post over at Fabulous Polish.  

I had some trouble with my black and white polishes, both of these have thickened and I have been loathe to use Seche Restore as they are one coaters (even when not thick and lumpy) until I have back up bottles.  Well I DO have a back up bottle of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and I'm waiting on my a-england Camelot back up being delivered, I ordered this in the recent second birthday sale.  So I have had to use restore on these two, which has worked really well.

However there is some smudging from when I applied my topcoat and I managed to flood my cuticle right when I have no way of cleaning it up, I tried a normal paintbrush but made more mess :(





Camelot seemed to have lost none of it's opacity after restore, however MBSW was less cooperative.

1 comment:

  1. It turned out so Pretty! It's better than My version and when I think of the fact that you had sticky polishes.. Just great work, love it :))

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.