Part II is a recreation of Arletta's day one post over at Fabulous Polish.
I had some trouble with my black and white polishes, both of these have thickened and I have been loathe to use Seche Restore as they are one coaters (even when not thick and lumpy) until I have back up bottles. Well I DO have a back up bottle of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and I'm waiting on my a-england Camelot back up being delivered, I ordered this in the recent second birthday sale. So I have had to use restore on these two, which has worked really well.
However there is some smudging from when I applied my topcoat and I managed to flood my cuticle right when I have no way of cleaning it up, I tried a normal paintbrush but made more mess :(
Camelot seemed to have lost none of it's opacity after restore, however MBSW was less cooperative.