Monday, 11 February 2013

China Glaze Get Outta My Space

In keeping with my earlier post of Lilac Holo polishes, I have a further lilac holo to post.  

From China Glaze's new Hologlam collection is Get Outta My Space, a plae, soft lilac holo which in some lights also looks silvery-pink.  Like the rest of the Hologlam polishes, this one is a subtle but linear holo polish.  I have posted When Stars Collide here and Strap on Your Moonboots and Galactic Gray here.  The holo on all of these polishes really comes to life in low light, it shys away from bright lighting.

Hologlam

Hologlam

Hologlam

Hologlam

Hologlam

Hologlam

This is probably my most favourite of the four of this range which I have purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.