Thursday, 7 February 2013

Holo/Leather skittlette

I have a similar post to come combining matte and shiny polish... I ordered some tape guide stickers from eBay which I used to create this. I love combining holo and leather for accents and wondered how they would work together.  In my opinion they work well for dotting, but not so good for taping as cleaning up Noho is a biatch. The skin at the base of my little finger has been tattooed by it I'm sure!

The base holo is Enchanted Polish Marge's Blue Beehive, the leather is Nails Inc Black Leather effect.




The leather dots will be back..... a similar tape mani will be posted soon using China Glaze Electric Beat and Stone Cold.

1 comment:

  1. I love how the leather effect dots look! gorgeous base colour too :) x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.