Monday, 18 February 2013

Inspired by Nailasaurus

Today's post is inspired by Sammy of Nailasaurus.  I saw a mani she had done a while ago on a Pinterest board, where she had done a gradient and then added stripes of black down the side.  Then more recently there was post she did which inspired me to buy some studs.... And from there I decided to do this.

I used my normal Nail Envy & Rimmel Matte as a base applied two coats of Enchanted Polish Vampire's Dessert (this goes on in one coat, but I used two as I smudged one nail so I did the rest) then topped this with Seche.  I gave it about 30 mins then used striping tape to ensure a nice crisp line, used China Glaze Kinetic Candy for my stripe, positioned my studs then added a futher layer of Seche.





Another brown / pastel mani from me!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The little finger lifted within two hours, so habit started and I was picking them off! this was the day before I went to the new doctors and I ended up going in with diamond shaped dents in my nails

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.