Saturday, 9 February 2013

Microbead mani

I had to nubb my nails again as they were getting a bit too long for me to do normal things - like typing!

This mani uses my micro beads from Christmas.  I've only ever used something like this once - briefly - for my "texture" day of the 31day challenge.

As someone who likes a smooth finish on my nails this mani may not last long either!

I used two colours for this both OPIs: Purple with a Purpose and Suzi Says Feng Shui.  I used SSFS as my base for the beads and to dot the other nails.


microbead mani

microbead mani

microbead mani

The beads managed to last from when I applied them in the evening until the following lunch time, which is more than I imagined it would - I'm terrible if there is a loose edge I will pick at it.  By lunch time a loose edge had come up and they were off!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I really love this. I haven't tried the micro bead manicure yet. I'm too afraid I'll have them popping off all day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was no popping, Seche made them peel off in one sheet!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.