Saturday, 16 February 2013

Sat-art-day dotting tools: Lime and Brown dotticure

Another one of my soft browns combined with a bright colour posts!  This time I combined it with China Glaze Def Defying for a dotticure.

Def Defying is a bright green, the sort of green I think of as a Shrek green.  It is perfect in two coats so perhaps not the best one for dotting with but this mani worked out perfectly.  I used just the one dotting tool with a large and small dotting point. 





Nails were all prepped with my normal nail envy / matte polish base, then two coats of CG, dotted, then topped with Seche Vite.  I used Foie Gras as my base colour on thumb, index and middle finger, for ring and little finger I used Def Defying as my base.



1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.