This week the British Nail Blogger question is What is your nailcare routine?
My nail care routine is pretty quick really:
- Once or twice a week I put Poshe Cuticle Cream on my cuticles and push them back.
- I file them once a week (sometimes more if a jagged edge appears.)
- A million times a day (ok, I exaggerate slightly but it is a lot) I use OPI Avoplex Oil.
- At the moment my handcream of choice is Nivea Q10, only because it was on offer.
- I use OPI Nail Envy as a part of my base every time I do my nails - which is partly why PVA glue is something I rarely use as a base.
- I use whatever nail polish remover is cheapest in the supermarket and isn't acetone free.
- I rarely buff my nails unless there's some severe staining - although I did recently buff some stains out and love how smooth they are right now. I have to remember buffing weakens my nails.
My key rule with my nails is to remember jewels not tools, if I use them as tools I get peely tips on my index finger and thumbs.
I have really enjoyed reading what the other British Nail Bloggers have posted about their nail care routines, you can read these on the links below.