Tuesday, 12 March 2013

blue flower marble

I don't know why it is that when I am ill I seem to  be more in the mood for water marbling than normal, the same thing happened in October when I got flu and then a really bad cough and then sinusitis.  Maybe it's something to do with the marbling being something I can focus on rather than feeling ill?

Anyway this is a marble was inspired by the one I posted about on Friday, when I said I'd like to try Sally Hansen Crinolene with a blue polish.  I opted for blue in the shape of China Glaze's Fancy Pants from the Avant Garden collection.

Again this isn't my best of clean up jobs, shock horror I ran out of remover as I was taking off the glitter I'd been wearing before this, so I tried to clean up using just a pen.



Left ring finger

Right thumb




1 comment:

  1. Love it! I find when I'm sick for awhile I get really bored. This would for sure take up some time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.