Saturday, 9 March 2013

China Glaze Hologlam collection - my picks

I've been suffering this week with sinusitis (damn them, 3 times in 12months!)  I am also feeling my seasonal hayfever has really flared up, I have early season tree pollen which isn't helping matters.  So whilst I'm feeling horrible I'm going to repost pics I put up early in February which have soon jumped to being my most viewed pictures. 

I have purchased four Hologlams which were best priced from NailPolishDirect with free delivery.

Strap on your moon boots
hologlam

hologlam

hologlam

Galactic Gray
hologlam

hologlam

hologlam

With Poshe
hologlam

hologlam

hologlam

hologlam

hologlam

hologlam

hologlam


There were others I'd have picked up but a) I was meant to be on a no buy when I got these and they are slightly more expensive than normal China Glaze polishes and b) I have already got a rainbow of shades of lighter blues and didn't want to spend money whilst on the no buy to find dupes in my stash already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.