Thursday, 7 March 2013

China Glaze It's a Trapeze / Barry M Dragonfruit

One of the collection I loved the most from 2012 was the "Cirque Du Soleil" collection from China Glaze, perhaps the most versatile polish, for me, in that collection was It's a Trapeze.  I love it worn alone and worn as an accent nail.  The shades of glitter within the milky white base are perfect to mix with pastel shades and I think it works well with most of the Avant Garden collection as well as Cirque Du Soleil.   

I previously posted It's a Trapeze with Kinetic  Candy, wearing the glitter as an accent nail.  When I was looking for a quick yet interesting combination as I was feeling lousy It's a Trapeze was the one I reached for, this time pairing it with Barry M Gelly in Dragonfruit as an accent nail.  Simple, soft and effective.  And quite girly too, very not me!!




2 comments:

  1. Love it! I have It's A Trap-Eze too but haven't worn it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to use as an accent nail or with an accent nail as well as alone, but as ever with glitters, a horrible nightmare to remove....

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.