Monday, 4 March 2013

China Glaze Kinetic Candy / It's A Trapeze

Kinetic Candy with an accent of It's a Trapeze.  I love how soft this is - and so simple.   I considered stamping over the Kinetic Candy but decided against it (for now, it could be recycled yet...)

I managed to somehow make the edge of my little finger wrinkle up, I think I caught it somewhere when going for the camera.





I really seem to be liking this sort of soft almost Tiffany green at the moment, although I think it makes my hands look mucky in some lights.  It wasn't helped by the fact that I had worn Facets of Fuchsia the day before this and despite foil wrapping to remove had had to scrub that off.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Will definitely try It's a Trap-eze as an accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly thinking of the next time I use it and what to combine it with!!

      Delete
  2. These colors look so perfect together. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, it's surprised me how well they match!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.